Sometimes a change in the seasons can get us off our game, right? Here are some of my favorite ways to support the body in a healthy fashion … with doTERRA essential oils.
Lemon, Lavender, & Peppermint
- This essential oil combo promotes healthy respiratory function, clear breathing, and a healthy immune response*
- You can take 2 drops of each in a glass of water. Or place the drops in a gel capsule and swallow, followed by a big glass of water.
- Another option is to dilute these oils with fractionated coconut oil and apply to neck, chest, behind ears, and/or reflex points.
TriEase Seasonal Blend Softgels
- More convenient than above, each TriEase softgel contains equal parts of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint essential oils.
- Protects against seasonal and environmental elements
- Cleansing to the body’s systems*
- Calming and balancing effects, internally and externally*
- Promotes clear breathing and healthy respiratory functions*
- Helps you through changing seasons by protecting against environmental threats*
- Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or dilute with a carrier oil and apply to chest when environmental threats are high
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes
- Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep
Four of the essential oils mentioned above come in one of the doTERRA starter kits along with a 25% discount for anything else you may want to support a healthy lifestyle. Click HERE for the best options! Empower yourself with essential oils and become part of my doTERRA tribe in which you’ll receive guidance and support. And know that you can trust these beautiful, safe plant-based natural solutions for clear sailing through the seasons. 💜
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.